Job Number: DM8439451117
Pay Rate: 30.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for an experienced Maintenance Technician for a large, established client located in St. Charles, IL. The Maintenance Technician will ensure that equipment and machinery are working at optimal efficiency to produce and manufacture products safely and on time.
This position requires repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment in the plant and production areas such as motors, tools, conveyor systems, controlling devices and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
This is an hourly, temp-to-perm position paying ($25-$35) an hour depending on experience. Available shifts include 6:00pm-6:00am.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Repair all production equipment as needed.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Update equipment, machinery, and tools as needed.
- Comply with GMP, safety, OSHA, and audit standards.
- 1+ years’ experience in production, manufacturing, or industrial environment.
- Previous mechanic or machine maintenance experience in manufacturing or production.
- Proven track record of effective problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.