Job Number: MV6842701024
Pay Rate: $16.75-17.75 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Manufacturing Sanitation associate for a large, well-known client in Goodyear, AZ. As a Manufacturing Sanitation associate for SURESTAFF you will be responsible for all the activities involved in maintaining cleanliness and a food safe environment in production areas, surrounding areas, and equipment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered ($16.75/hr.-$18.75/hr). competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). What's in it for you?!
Available shifts include: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Manufacturing Sanitation associate Duties and Responsibilities:
- $200 sign on bonus for new hires! Referral Bonus up to $100 per qualified referral!
- Option to buy $3 meals in cafeteria for lunch!
- Weekly pay! Every Friday!
- $16.75-18.75 pay rate.
Manufacturing Sanitation associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all food production equipment and machinery. IE Production machines, tables, mats, compost bins, sinks, drains, walls, and any surface that is scheduled for sanitation duties.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all kitting and packing equipment and surfaces.
- May be required to operate the dish-machine as needed.
- Restocks all PPE as needed, such as hairnets, beard nets, gloves, face masks and sleeve guards.
- Responsible for the assistance in inventory of all linens/uniforms.
- Responsible for all chemicals, their use and safe handling ensuring chemical used are at safe-handling concentrations.
- Documents all job duties performed with work logs and follows the master schedule as directed.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisors/managers.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
- Responsible for reporting any food safety issues to your supervisor or management staff promptly.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Able to follow and execute instructions.
- Accurate, patient, careful, responsible, and quick and alert.