Job Number: AJ3854921129
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Material Handler in Lincolnshire, IL. As a Material Handler for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
Responsible for fulfilling engineering and parts request orders by pulling orders, managing inventories and performing 7s in stock room.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($17) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 6:00am-3:30pm. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
Required Qualifications of the Material Handler:
- Fulfill engineering requests and orders per parts request.
- Pull orders per production lists.
- Adjust inventory on computer per discrepancies.
- Fill KANBAN per visual signal.
- Fill tube back flush area.
- Replenish 99500 (0-rings for floor)
- Perform 7s in each stock room.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs. repetitively.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate material handling machinery.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.