Job Number: AJ9867619
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Mill Operators for a client in West Chicago, IL. The Mill Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to tend mills in a safe and efficient manner while grinding raw materials for manufacturing of high quality printing ink by performing any or all duties as directed. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18.50) for 1st shift as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include: 2nd shift (2:00pm-10:30pm) Mon-Fri. Overtime required when available.
Must be available for training on 1st shift Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm for a minimum of 90 days.
Responsibilities of the Mill Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Mill Operator:
- Uses personal protective equipment, if required.
- Tends mills in a safe and efficient manner to grind raw materials for manufacturing of high quality printing ink by performing any or all duties as directed.
- Processes batches of ink at proper mill settings, as directed by the Supervisor and Quality Control as to grinding and canning requirements, specifically following instructions regarding additions and asking the supervisor for assistance when necessary.
- Follows all Quality requirements and testing procedures.
- Follows all required packaging requirements with proper labeling.
- Must not leave mill unattended without notifying supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness for mill, work area and required PM's (Other required duties as needed)
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Forklift experience helpful
- SAP knowledge helpful.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.