Job Number: SR4907772
Pay Rate: $19.5-20.5 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring an experienced Mogul Operator(Machine Operator) for a food manufacturing client in North Chicago, IL. The Machine Operator performs all duties associated with the operation of the packaging machines and accessory equipment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-perm employees are offered competitive compensation ($19.50-20.50-/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include: 6am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-11:00pm
Responsibilities of the Mogul (Machine) Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Mogul (Machine) Operator:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced, i.e. burst test, drop test, water table test, etc.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.