Job Number: MC268291117
Pay Rate: $65000-75000 / year
Direct Hire 1st and 2nd Shift Injection Mold Repair Technician openings for an innovative well established client located in the Des Plaines, IL area. Opportunity for Flexible hours if needed
Job Title: Mold Repair Technician Department: Tooling Reports To: Tool Room Manager Rate: 25-30/hr. Based on the Quality of the interview in relation to the job description- Direct Hire Industry Leading Benefit PackageSchedule: 6am-2:30pm M-F and 2:30pm- 11pm M-F (Can Flex if needed) (very few weekends) Position Summary:Maintain and Repair Plastics Tooling. Molds ranging in size from 17 ton-400 ton. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Troubleshoot tooling issues and work with Plastics Personnel to resolve tooling issues.
- Ability to read/understand tool drawings from blueprints or “electronically”.
- Proficient use of typical shop measuring tools, and use of toolroom equipment such as surface grinders, milling machines, lathes, drill presses, band saws, various small hand tools, chain hoists, and hydraulic hand trucks.
- Knowledge of injection molding and materials and their characteristics pertaining to processing, mold set-up procedures and auxiliary processing equipment.
- Function independently with minimal supervision
- Understand and follow the current Mold PM Program-Procedures. Make recommendations to prevent future tool failures.
- Must be able to operate lift trucks and fork trucks.
- Maintain good housekeeping and adhere to all Safety Rules.
- Follow ITWAppliance Components ISO Procedures
- Interact with supporting departments (Engineering, Department Peers, Machine Maintenance, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five or more years experience in the Injection Molding Industry with repairing Injection Molding Tooling.
- Strong math skills required.
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. sometimes repetitively.
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements.
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.