Job Number: SA908120825
Pay Rate: 17.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Molding Setup Operator for a client in Pingree Grove, IL. The Molding Setup Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished thermoplastic molding products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All employees are offered competitive compensation depending on experience as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 3rd shift, and training will be done 1st shift. Responsibilities of the Molding Setup Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Molding Setup Operator:
- Shut down machines and remove tools.
- Install tools, machine setup parameters per procedures.
- Verify documentation at press prior to startup.
- Startup Jobs as directed by supervisor.
- Setup sprue pickers.
- Verify operation of all auxiliary equipment at start of shift.
- Answer alarms at machines.
- Repair water leaks on mold cooling.
- Prepare hoses and pipes for tool changes.
- Initial startup of runs, verify parts, notify supervisor of discrepancies.
- Create N.R.S. if foreman is unavailable.
- Assist material handler when needed.
- Clean work area and machines.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, assembling, and/or machine operating.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.