Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM69222981
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Entry Level Production Worker Job Summary, Responsibilities and Performance Expectations Summary: SureStaff is looking for new Entry Level Production workers to help Lakeside Book Co. grow their business, allowing them to make more books for their customers. As the largest bookmaker in the United States, you will help move the finished product out the door and into the hands of readers across the country. No experience necessary! We will provide you with all the training you need to be successful. Entry Level Production Pay: $17.00 per hour for 1st shift We welcome our veterans to apply!As an Entry Level Production worker you will:
- Create bundles of book sections.
- Feed book sections into the binding machine.
- Move books from the production line and stack them into boxes.
- Work in a team environment and cross-train with others.
- Receive training to help advance your career.
- Team Player
Performance Expectations As a SURESTAFF Services employee, we are committed to help you succeed. To help you feel more confident and productive, it is important to understand what is expected of you. The most important things to remember while on assignment at Birds Eye are:
- Walking, bending, pushing, and reaching
- Ability to work in a warm environment
- Ability to lift and carry 20 to 80 pounds
- Ability to finger and grasp materials
- Repetitive motion
- Standing, walking or moving about, up to 100% of work shift
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Requests for time off must be pre-approved by your SURESTAFF manager
- Exhibit a strong work ethic. No job is too big or too small
- Be flexible
- Do not attempt to operate machinery or forklift if you have not been trained to do so. Notify your SURESTAFF manager immediately.
- Adhere to the attendance policy