Job Number: TT90222633
Pay Rate: 52500
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for an Onsite Staffing Recruiter to work with us in an onsite manufacturing environment in Jacksonville, FL. The Onsite Staffing Recruiter is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the branch including recruiting new applicants, interviewing and placing candidates on work assignments, and partnering with clients to fill their open job needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with client customers and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity.
Pay: 50k-55k based of relevant experience
Benefits of the Onsite Staffing Recruiter:
- COMPETITIVE PAY. This position's pay is determined by candidate's experience.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture
Responsibilities of the Onsite Staffing Recruiter:
Preferred Qualifications of the Staffing Recruiter:
- Provide exceptional customer service to client customers, current associates, and applicants at all times.
- Develop complete job descriptions for client openings and sell applicants on the position.
- Sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for clients within the light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, and general labor industries.
- Provide new hires with complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
- Follow-up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
- Maintain constant communication with customer clients to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements.
- Attend meetings onsite for potential new clients, conduct safety tours of the customer facility, and visit existing clients regularly to build and maintain partnership.
- Bilingual a plus – Spanish and English.
- 3+ years’ experience in a staffing or recruiting role.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a sales aptitude
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, social media sites, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed including weeknights, weekends, and early mornings.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.