Job Number: RS8170831117
Pay Rate: $50000-55000 / year
SURESTAFF has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Onsite Supervisor for a key client in Aurora, IL within a food production facility. The Onsite Supervisor is responsible for onboarding, reporting, first-day check-ins, and assisting with recruiting and hiring temporary workers. The Onsite Supervisor is also responsible for processing weekly payroll, maintaining safety guidelines, and providing continuous support to the temporary workforce. The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with the client and applicants/employees daily. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also necessary. Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 1:30pm-10:30pm (with flexibility of 30 minutes on start/end time) Pay: $50-55K What you will do…
What is required…
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, current associates (between 200-250 and expected to grow), and applicants for a food fulfillment center.
- Provide new hires with a complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
- Assist in getting new starts to client-run New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
- Follow up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
- Maintain constant communication with the client and Onsite Manager to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements along with reporting utilizing Google Docs & Excel
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish and English.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role such as hospitality, restaurant, call center, or retail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a sales aptitude and confidence in speaking with all levels of the client team
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, social media sites, Google Docs, and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Prior Timekeeping and Payroll experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a cold environment.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long-standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry-leading health, vision, and dental benefits on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment. 401K (with matching up to 3%) is also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.