Job Number: RS6583621117
Pay Rate: $50000-55000 / year
SURESTAFF has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Onsite Supervisor for a key client in Goodyear, AZ within a brand-new end-to-end food production facility. The Onsite Supervisor is responsible for onboarding, reporting, first-day check-ins, and assisting with recruiting and hiring temporary workers. The Onsite Supervisor is also responsible for processing weekly payroll, maintaining safety guidelines, and providing continuous support to the temporary workforce. The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with the client and applicants/employees daily. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also necessary. Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 1:30pm-10:30pm (with flexibility of 30 minutes on start/end time) Pay: $50-55K What you will do…
What is required…
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, current associates (between 40-50 and expected to grow), and applicants for a food fulfillment center.
- Provide new hires with a complete new hire packet including work eligibility documents, tax forms, company policies, and payroll forms. Ensure accurate employee files are kept according to federal requirements.
- Conduct background checks and drug screens on new hires as needed.
- Assist in getting new starts to client-run New Hire Orientations to ensure that candidates are properly prepped and briefed for their first day of work.
- Follow up routinely with existing associates to make sure their assignments are going as expected.
- Maintain constant communication with the client and Branch Manager to ensure positions are filled timely and customer is satisfied with the placements along with reporting utilizing Google Docs & Excel
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish and English.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role such as hospitality, restaurant, call center, or retail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a sales aptitude and confidence in speaking with all levels of the client team
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, social media sites, Google Docs, and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Prior Timekeeping and Payroll experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a cold and warm environment.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long-standing history of promoting from within.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies. Come to work every day and help others reach their career potential.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry-leading health, vision, and dental benefits on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment. 401K (with matching up to 3%) is also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is a leading staffing firm in Chicago with over 21 offices. Enjoy working with a winning culture.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.