Industry: General Labor
Job Number: SH13162175
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Parcel Processors (Packaging Assistant) in Itasca, IL As a Warehouse Associate for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
No experience is necessary and qualified applicants can start immediately! This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation $16 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 2nd shift 2:45pm-11:15pm Monday- Friday
- Processing Mail
- Scan packages, sort, label, and bag
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate (Packaging Assistant):
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate (Packaging Assistant):
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Load and unload pallets. Scan items into inventory control system using RF Scanner.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.