Elk Grove Village area,
Industry: General Labor
Job Number: SH68785371
Pay Rate: 15.00
SURESTAFF is hiring Package Sorters for a company in Itasca, IL. The Package Sorter will process international mail to ensure that mail is correctly sorted, packaged, clearly printed, and labels are placed correctly.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! This temp-to-hire position offers competitive compensation of $15-$16/hr and a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Package Sorter Shift Hours:Monday, Wednesday-Saturday6am-2:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities for the Package Sorter:
- Process mail by sort area requirements while following company quality process standards.
- Meet sorting production quota standards.
- Inspect each piece of mail to ensure the labels are affixed correctly and the zip code on the label matches within the system.
- Duties may include reassignment to alternate operational areas as business needs require.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area.
Qualifications for the Package Sorter:
- Previous mail processing experience preferred.
- Basic software skills including email and excel.
- Work overtime as necessary & required.
- Stand for long periods, lift up to 40 lbs, and repetitive motions.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.