Job Number: RO402128727
Pay Rate: 15.75
SURESTAFF is looking for Packaging Assistants in Dekalb, IL. As a Packaging Assistant for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment involved in packaging on the assembly line.
No experience is necessary and qualified applicants can start immediately! Overtime is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation starting at $15.75 - $16/hr as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Packaging Assistant Shift Hours:Monday-Friday1st: 4am-2:30pm 2nd: 2pm-12:30am
Responsibilities of the Packaging Assistant:
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
Required Qualifications of the Packaging Assistant:
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.