Industry: General Labor
Job Number: BV493009620
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Packing Associates for a large, well-known client in Northbrook, IL. As a Warehouse Associate for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including: SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $15/hr as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 3rd shift, 11pm-7:30am. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Packing Associates:
Required Qualifications of the Packing Associates:
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Load and unload pallets. Scan items into inventory control system using RF Scanner.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.