Job Number: AJ558316313
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Plastics Material Handler for a large, well-known client in Lake Zurich, IL. As a Plastics Material Handler, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations. The Plastics Material Handler is also responsible for the proper mixing and grinding of raw materials as well.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($17/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm. Overtime is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Plastics Material Handler:
Required Qualifications of the Plastics Material Handler:
- Ensures that ground materials are not mixed/ contaminated.
- Performs line clearance between production runs.
- Provides packaging supplies for molding area. (i.e. boxes, liners, etc.)
- Routinely moves material from storage into production area.
- Handling of raw material using forklift or other appropriate material handling equipment.
- Uses MRP system for labeling of materials.
- Communicate with supervisor on daily basis on material issues or safety.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner, ensuring loads are stable and secure.
- Ability to comprehend simple, sometimes detailed, oral and written instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to train others.
- Ability to interface with computer to print labels.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand more than 6 hours.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.