Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: RS139026
Pay Rate: $20-26 / hour
Come fly with our client and watch your career soar! They provide excellent opportunities to grow your career and earnings from there. Couple that with a very competitive benefits package (starts day 1); a climate-controlled/modern/state-of-the-art building; and a winning culture built on core values.
Our client is growing with opportunities to add new team members. Are you interested in joining a growing team with a fantastic culture with great pay, outstanding benefits, and a $4,000 sign-on bonus (paid out over the first year)? Do you want a career, not just a job? Do you have experience with precision grinding? If this is you, we want to talk to you about direct-hire third-shift grinder operators. Shift: 10pm-6am (paid lunch break) -must be available to train on 1st shift 6am-2pmPay: up to $26/hr -experience and quality of interview factor in, along with an additional $1.25/hr shift premium.
What you will do…
- Set up, adjust, and operate CNC or manual grinders to perform a series of grinding operations such as O/D, I/D, boring, and facing on components used for the manufacture of precision mechanical components. Follow quality and safety rules and keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Work from blueprints, process sheets, tooling instructions, and standard charts to identify component/manufacturing specifications, enters data into ERP system.
- Efficiently set up, adjusts, and operates 2 different grinding machines within the department (i.e. CNC, Manual, ID, OD, Centerless and Face).
- Verify conformance of machined workpieces to specifications using gauges and related measuring devices, set up and verify preset gauges for proper calibration as required.
- Inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company quality and quantity standards are maintained and complete required documentation. Will be required to inspect the work of other operators.
- Computing such data as dimensions, rotation speeds, feed rates, and machining times, may be required to operate multiple machines, use hand tools and manual machines as needed.
- This position requires the applicant to be a US Person with a US permanent residence. A US Person is a US Citizen or Green card holder.
- Two plus years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency in machine setup and operating precision grinding machines.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Previous experience reading and interpreting blueprints and work instructions in English.
- Moderate physical demand is required to insert tooling, set up work centers, inspect workpieces, and make machine adjustments, which is equivalent to continuously lifting or moving lightweight material. Able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for an entire shift.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Spending accounts (HSA, Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Tuition Assistance