Job Number: AR618979113
Pay Rate: $90000-110000 / year
SureStaff is working with an amazing client in Oregon, OH that is in need of a Process Engineer for a Direct Hire position. Salary is $90-$100k.
Job Summary (Summary of the position) Plans utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve throughput, inventory and operating expenses. Continuously researching methods to improve processes and reduce production costs. Duties and Responsibilities of the Job (This section is not inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary).
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze data for the development of standards and labor utilization.
- Exam specific work areas and make recommendations for improvements in throughput, inventory and operating expense.
- Analyze work force utilization, facility layout and operational data (production costs, flow charts, schedules) to determine utilization of employees and equipment.
- Continuous improvement on existing processes (re – organize workflow, job duties etc.) to improve flow.
- Guide the need for change for the purpose of improving methods by the use of measurable standards (run at rates, time studies, capability studies), realistic goals and accountability for improvement
- Directs and guides manufacturing methods by the use of throughput, inventory, and operating expense as the method of operation.
- Will participate in new product launches during equipment installation.
- Support PPAP submission and PSO.
- Uses Kaizen methods to improve on processes process flow.
- Will interact with customer at the assembly plant to ensure product meets specifications of customer.
- Research new and improved equipment and processes.
- Work with business units at corporate office with regard to proto – type parts and delivery.
- Adherence to plant safety requirements as established by company policy.
- Supply information for production decisions concerning new product lines.
- Accepts assignments and other responsibilities as required to support team objectives.
- Required to adhere to applicable QS9000/TS16949 requirements.
- Required to adhere to applicable ISO 14001 requirements.
- Required to adhere to all Environmental Health and Safety Regulations.
- Will be required to work necessary overtime and possibly a 2nd or 3rd shift.
- May be required to stand long periods of time.
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions.
- May be required to travel.