Industry: General Labor
Job Number: BV2548541116
Pay Rate: $16-16.75 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Production Assemblers for a large, well-known client in Bowling Green, OH. As an Production Assembler, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is produced, assembled, packaged, and ready for delivery to the end customer. The Production Assembler is responsible for operating light machinery for the purpose of assembling, manufacturing, and/or packaging of automotive product. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. No experience is necessary and qualified applicants can start immediately! This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation of $16-16.75/HR as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include:
Responsibilities of the Production Assembler:
- 1st shift 6am-2:30pm
- 2nd shift 2pm -10:30pm
- 3rd shift 10pm-6:30pm
- Overtime every other weekend: Saturdays are time and a half; Sundays are double time. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Required Qualifications of the Production Assembler:
- Perform manufacturing of automotive parts. basic assembling, machine operating, material handling, and ensuring the quality of automotive parts.
- Keep up pace with production needs in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Maintain work area and equipment by proper cleaning and organizing.
- Ensure product and process quality through appropriate manufacturing and packing process.
- Maintain efficiency and always follow safety protocols.
- Stack, pack, count, and label completed parts that are ready for distribution.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998 SURESTAFF operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, production, or warehouse environment preferred but not required.
- Previous assembly, production, or machine operator experience is a plus.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.