Industry: General Labor
Job Number: KM779689726
Pay Rate: $15.50 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Sanitation and Production Workers in Baltimore, MD. As a Production Worker for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in all aspects of manufacturing operations for a food manufacturing company in the Meal Plan industry. Production Workers are required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual labor and use of tools, machinery, and equipment. The position entails heavy lifting and standing on your feet the entire shift. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation 16.00 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Shifts available: 1st shift: 7am-3:30pm, $15.502nd shift: 3pm-11:30pm, $15.503rd shift: 10pm-6am, $15.50
Tuesdays and Wednesdays days off. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
FOR MORE INFORAMTION CALL BETSY 410.989.5322 Responsibilities of the SANITATON and Production (General Laborers):Work in a cold environment
Required Qualifications of the Production (General Laborers):
- Follow instructions and adhere to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift to ensure a safe work environment.
- Prepare and maintain materials and equipment at the start, during, and end of production.
- Works with entire production team to assist with manufacturing products from beginning to end.
- Ensures that all completed products are packaged and materials are correct according to product specifications
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.