Industry: General Labor
Job Number: BV373124620
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Production Workers in Northbrook, IL. As a Production Worker for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in all aspects of manufacturing operations for a Baking company in the Food industry. Production Workers are required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual labor and use of tools, machinery, and equipment. The position entails heavy lifting and standing on your feet the entire shift. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $15/hr as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 8pm-4:30am. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Production (General Laborers):
Required Qualifications of the Production (General Laborers):
- Operate tools, machinery, and equipment to produce goods and materials.
- Follow instructions and adhere to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift to ensure a safe work environment.
- Prepare and maintain materials and equipment at the start, during, and end of production.
- Works with entire production team to assist with manufacturing products from beginning to end.
- Ensures that all completed products are packaged and materials are correct according to product specifications
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).