Job Number: JR270839122
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Quality Control Technician for a food/supplement warehouse company in Midlothian, Texas. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $22 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 5 am - 3:30 pm. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
Required Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician:
- Reviews and approves the Production filling batch records.
- Checks and audits the documents for accuracy and GMP compliance during and at the completion of filling.
- Checks and confirms that the correct components and compounding batch have been set-up and are being used on the appropriate packaging line.
- Reviews the data reported by the mechanics, machine operators, and line leads to ensure that the information is correct and entered appropriately.
- Responsible for placing compounded batches and finished goods that do not conform to company specifications into Quarantine status with applicable labeling.
- Reports any quality issues to Quality management and participates in investigations, as necessary.
- Performs daily housekeeping audits of the Production area logbooks and reports results to Quality management.
- Supports GMP training of employees.
- Participates in Quality System audits as directed by Quality management.
- Complies with Health, Safety, and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
- Inspects the production lines to ensure that both Production and Quality control personnel are following the required SOP to perform their jobs.
- 1+ years’ experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role in the food or supplement industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).