Job Number: RO418325117
Pay Rate: 17.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Warehouse Quality Control Specialist for a large, well-known client in Aurora, IL. As a Warehouse Quality Control Specialist for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $17 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include 2nd 3pm-2am. Responsibilities of the Warehouse Quality Control Specialist:
- Shipping & Receiving
- Quality Assurance
- Inventory Control
Required Qualifications of Warehouse Quality Control Specialist:
- Provide direction to warehouse team to ensure that the warehouse runs smoothly and the inventory is checked in properly.
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Ensure orders are received/shipped accurately and timely using hand-held scanner and computer equipment.
- Identify issues with inventory including damaged products, shortages, or misclassified items.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- 2+ years previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Prior experience with warehouse equipment such as RF Scanner, Pallet Jack, Forklift, and Cherry Picker.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.