Job Number: TT836269718
Pay Rate: $26-34 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Quality Inspection Supervisor for a large well-known company in Lincolnshire, IL. A successful Quality Inspection Supervisor should Lead, motivate, and develop staff members in Quality Inspection Labs. Monitor and improve inspection lab metrics and processes. Monitor and coordinate database and programs related to inspection. Inspect and evaluate components as needed. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($26/hr.-36/hr.) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st shift 6am-2:30pm (Mon-Fri). Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Quality Inspection Supervisor:
Required Qualifications of the Quality Inspection Supervisor:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production-related issues.
- Train quality control inspectors and new hires.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
- Review and address Non-Conformance Material Reports (NCMR) for inspection actions
- Review and address Internal Issues (INT) and Audit Findings (Internal [IQA] and External) related to inspection area.
- Generate Temporary Deviation Request (TDR) for inspection processes as needed.
- Create and edit inspection routers and templates.
- Perform basic statistical studies as needed.
- Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, and engineering specifications.
- Monitor and maintain Dock to Stock program (D2S)
- Leads a team of Team Leads in the Quality Inspection Labs.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- 5+ years experience in mechanical inspection and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with advanced quality control equipment such as: Hommel, Keyence, Spring tester, Hardness tester, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Optical comparator or other complex inspection systems preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office with emphasis on Excel (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with GD&T technical specifications, Work Instructions, and drawings
- High School Diploma or GED