Job Number: AJ3949421212
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Quality Control Technicians for a food company in Carol Stream, IL. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation of $17.00/hr as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include: 2nd shift 2:00pm-11:00pm. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician: • Responsible for monitoring and verifying critical control points (CCP). • Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process. • Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required. • Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation. • Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing. • Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices. • Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards. • Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed. • Follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food SQF) standards and product quality standards.
Required Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician:
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- • Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- • Prior experience in food environment a plus.
- • Bilingual - English/Spanish
- • Must be able to work in a team environment.
- • Must have a positive attitude.
- • Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- • Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- • Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
- • Advanced print reading skills
- • Basic shop math
- • Familiarity with dimensional inspection gages
- • Strong work ethic
- • Strong ability to work without supervision
- • Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.