Job Number: AJ3949421212
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Quality Control Technician for a Food company in Carol Stream, IL. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All employees are offered competitive compensation ($16) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st shift (4:30am-2:30pm) Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
Required Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician:
- Check, monitor and record room temperatures in the raw areas, blast freezer, and holding freezer.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- 1+ years’ experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 1+ years’ experience on food processing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
- Bilingual is a plus.