Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: RS32079288
Pay Rate: $70000-90000 / year
Work with the largest, privately held, North American supplier of Gears, Gearboxes, Shafts, and Assemblies for the Commercial, Aerospace, Defense, and Aviation industries as a direct hire Quality Engineer on 1st shift. This year they will celebrate 76 years in business. Over that time, they have had gear products in space since 1991, the Indianapolis 500 on multiple winning teams, and current products on America's most advanced fighter jet platforms. Their 140,000 square-foot climate-controlled facility is equipped with state-of-the-art advanced cutting-edge equipment. They pride themselves on injecting advanced manufacturing processes and vertically integrating with world-class heat treating and plating facilities.
HOURS: 7am startPAY: Up to $110K annually (depending upon experience) Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, 401 K with a match) Must be authorized to work in the United States-sponsorships are not offered at this time What you will do...
- Prepare customer MRB’s and review corrective actions before submission to the customer.
- Develop inspection procedure(s).
- Assist with the corrective action system.
- Coordinate disposition of internal and external rejection notices.
- Prepare final inspection documentation.
- Review in-process changes to manufacturing processes.
- Develop inspection procedures and investigate customer complaints.
- Work with suppliers to ensure conformity of purchased items.
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List
- Maintain the Document Control System – Document Control Coordinator
- Maintain the RMA List – Quality RMA Coordinator
- Assist with Audit findings both internal and external.
- Assist with maintaining the Corrective/Preventative Action program- CA Coordinator
- Assist with conformity documentation as needed (create CoC for shipments)
- Gather and provide analysis of records as needed.
- Assist with access to and update of MSDS Listing
- Develop Data for monthly Quality Metrics Presentations
- Experience in manufacturing production facility is a must, aerospace manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or six years of related experience.
- Must know AS9100 and experience utilizing it in the workplace is preferred
- Experience writing, creating, implementing, and training with operating procedures and business correspondence is required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Must be able to work 100% on-site- remote work is not available