Job Number: JS686711112
Pay Rate: $17-18.5 / hour
SURESTAFF is hiring Quality Inspectors for a food company in Joliet, IL. The Quality Inspector should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting products in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that the product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include:
Tuesday-Friday 2pm-12:30am $18.50/HROvertime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
Required Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Check food temperatures
- Check expiration dates
- Physical inspections of food and packaging
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production-related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics by documenting on a tablet.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest-growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- 1+ years’ experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing/production environment or food service industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
- Ability to work in a cold environment of 35 degrees.