Job Number: BW22484431
Pay Rate: 75000
DIRECT HIRE- Intermodal Maintenance Fleet Manager
SureStaff is seeking an Intermodal Maintenance Fleet Manager for our cutting edge and growing client in the transportation/railroad industry located in Bartlett, IL. As an Intermodal Maintenance Fleet Manager you will be responsible for scheduling and administering fleet maintenance and assisting in troubleshooting problems with equipment. This position can be a remote position, but travel is required. Must be located in Ohio, Illinois, or Indiana
What They Offer:
- Salary Range based on the quality of the interview as it relates to the job description-$65,000 to $85,000
- Remote position- located in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana
- Will be required to travel to multiple railyards.
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Lucrative: 2 weeks’ vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience managing the maintenance functions of transportation fleet
Intermodal Maintenance Fleet Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicates availability of vehicles for service with dispatch and other operations personnel
- Ensures compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements
- Ensures a safe environment exists and that all maintenance and related activities are in conformance with company policies.
- Reviews repair orders. May order fuel for vehicles, order parts and subcontract repair work.
- Investigate all damage claims to chassis, generator sets, containers with a view to improving work procedures and minimizing damage to equipment.
- Ensures any intent to claim for damage recovery by third party companies are handled in a timely manner.
- Schedule maintenance and CVI inspections for intermodal chassis fleet
- Schedule maintenance, repairs, and retirement on the container fleet
Intermodal Maintenance Fleet Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience managing the maintenance functions of transportation/railroad fleet
- Bilingual speaking- Spanish
- Solid knowledge of audits and PM schedules
- Must display initiative, professionalism, and tack at all times
- Must have computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook
- Must have technical competence with light/medium/heavy duty vehicle repair and preventive maintenance.
- Must be able to properly prioritize, implement and manage work schedules, projects, and assignments.
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.