Job Number: OR81453315
Pay Rate: $16-18 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a large, well-known Quality Control Inspector for a client in Bedford Park, IL.
Summary:The responsibilities of this position include ensuring that information recorded by the receiving clerk is correct. That all incoming shipments have the proper documentation and proper identification of all goods and that the goods are properly inspected according to standard operating procedure DHA-02. An established standard is used as a reference for approval of incoming packaging and raw materials SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts:Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification of the accurate receipt of all incoming freight
- Inspection according to SOP to ensure incoming goods meet certain criteria and match approved standards.
- Release or Reject incoming materials based on established standards and specifications.
- Keep database and paperwork up to date on approved and rejected raws/components
- Check incoming freight for damage before beginning inspection
- Count the incoming shipment by the case and verify that the total number is correct
- Verify correct Dhaliwal part number to receive item under
- Perform sampling of raw material and inspection of packaging
- Sample raw materials for testing and run IR on raw material for release
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Minimum of 3 years in a personal care manufacturing environment, specifically in production and maintenance.
- 1-2 years chemistry experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common production directions.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts, define problems, and draw valid conclusions.