Job Number: DM28754133
Pay Rate: 18.00
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Sales Support Coordinator for a large, well-known client in Hampshire, IL. As a sales support coordinator for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($18/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts include Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Sales Support Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clerical Duties and Office Support
- Warehouse Operations Support
- Administrative Duties
Sales Support Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- New product introductions, reformulation and/or new packaging prompting new SKU numbers require new item templates for high volume accounts.
- Assist National Sales Manager, Trade Marketing Manager and Field Sales with prep and execution of promotions.
- Schedule Monthly Promotions for both Master Distributors and E-Commerce
- Find a resolution to assist CSR with any questions on promotional / quotes changes – that delay orders in house from processing
- Tradeshow and Open House program registrations include National, International and Regional Shows in assisting National Sales Manager, International Sales Manager, and Sales team with coordination of event and preparation.
- Verify all events meets budget approval and if not, notify National Sales Manager for determination of action
- Register for approved events and verify all elements of registration are addressed and answered
- Maintain current Tradeshow and Open House Template to reflect investment and ROI by capturing and maintaining a spreadsheet to reflect all cost.
- Assist with preparing upcoming FY Shows and Open House schedule for budget review
- Constant Contact Programs: Compose/Maintain Account data base to include Category Buyers with contact data, Category Review Schedules, Account Sales Mangers along with contact data and Account Marketing Mangers with contact data.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or communications preferred.
- Travel required in this position is: 0-10%
- Specialized knowledge or training: previous entry level marketing, sales is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in all Office software programs: Office Suite
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.