Industry: General Labor
Job Number: TM175956912
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Get started with Sure-staff and work immediately at Factor 75 in Joliet!FAST VIRTUAL PROCESS!
Full job descriptionSURESTAFF is hiring Sanitation Workers for the food company Hello Fresh in Joliet, IL. As a Sanitation Worker for SURESTAFF, you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and a food-safe environment in production areas, surrounding areas, and equipment.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($ 17.00 - $18.50/HR) and a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
- $200 new hire sign-on bonus and $100 referral bonus!
- Part-time and full-time shifts are available!
Sanitation Worker Shift Hours:
Sanitation Worker Responsibilities:
Sanitation Worker Qualifications:
- Clean and sanitize all food production equipment and machinery (production machines, tables, mats, compost bins, sinks, drains, walls, and any surface scheduled for sanitation duties).
- Taking out the trash, tidying, rearranging furniture, and wiping surfaces as needed
- Sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all facilities.
- Responsible for all chemicals, their use, and safe handling ensuring chemicals used are at safe-handling concentrations.
- Document all job duties performed with work logs and follow the master schedule as directed.
- Restock necessary items, such as soap and paper products.
- Some professional work experience as custodian, janitor, or a similar role a plus.
- Working knowledge of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances and how to maintain them.
- Understanding of safety protocols such as disposal of chemicals and other hazardous items
- Cold environment of 35° F. Recommended to dress in layers.
- Steel-toe shoes are required.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.