Job Number: MV94029636
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Sanitation Worker for a large, well-known client in Burr Ridge, IL. As a Sanitation Worker for SURESTAFF you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations.
Company Perks:$200 sign on bonus after you complete 200 hours
$400-$100 referral bonus after your referral works 100 hours. Receive $300 after your referral completes 480 hours.Job growth opportunities available!
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation starting at ($17/hr.-$18/hr.) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Sanitation Worker Shift:
2nd shift Sanitation Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective sanitation of the various plant equipment and departments.
- Must be able to follow equipment cleaning instructions as listed in the Sanitation Procedures Manual.
- Responsible for compliance with GMP’s, proper sanitation, and housekeeping in area.
- Responsible for use of required safety equipment and complying with proper safety procedures.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must become familiar with cleaning chemicals by name, function, and usage.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work independently.
Sanitation Worker Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience using a variety of equipment including a power washer.
- Previous sanitation experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance procedures, a variety of instructions, diagrams, or schedules.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.