Job Number: JS45550037
Pay Rate: $17-18.5 / hour
SURESTAFF is hiring Sanitation Workers for a large, well-known client in Aurora, IL. As a Sanitation Worker for SURESTAFF, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
What's in it for you?!
Available shifts include: 1st shift - 4am-230pm $17.00/hour3rd shift - 8pm-4:30pm $18.50/hour
- $200 new hire sign-on bonus after 200 hours of work!
- $100 referral bonus after 100 hours of work!
- Option to buy $3 meals in the cafeteria for lunch!
- Weekly pay! Every Friday!
Sanitation Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
Sanitation Worker Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for effective sanitation of the various plant equipment and departments.
- Follow equipment cleaning instructions as listed in the Sanitation Procedures Manual.
- Responsible for compliance with GMPs, proper sanitation, and housekeeping in the area.
- Responsible for the use of required safety equipment and complying with proper safety procedures including wearing proper protective clothing, always steel-toed boots, and safety goggles/face shields.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance procedures, and a variety of instructions, diagrams, or schedules.
- Report any hazards or concerns to the Sanitation Manager.
About SURESTAFF:Founded in 1998, Surestaff operates 39 branch offices and 24 workforce onsite solutions in Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Georgia; with an estimated 2023 revenue of $295 million, it was recently named one of the largest staffing firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Surestaff specializes in light industrial staffing serving logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and production clients. It offers temp, temp-perm, direct hire, and onsite workforce solutions. The company has been named five times to Crain’s Business as one of the largest and fastest-growing privately-held companies in Chicago. Surestaff is a portfolio partner company of Austin, TX-based private-equity group Owner Resource Group (ORG).
- Responsible for reporting any food safety issues to your supervisor or management staff promptly.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced food warehouse environment.
- At least 1 year of sanitation warehouse experience or similar role.
- Slip-resistant rain boots are required.
- Able to follow and execute instructions.