Job Number: TT284684106
Pay Rate: $18.75 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Warehouse Coordinator for a large, well-known client in Pleasant Prairie, WI. As a Warehouse Coordinator for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($18-$19/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts: Monday - Friday 1st & 2nd shift. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. Responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Inbound/Outbound shipments based on customer demands and priorities. Position requires experience in multiclient facility Coordinating between Operations and Client Services.
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Coordinates the movement of material in and out of warehouse upon direction of Operations & Client SLA's
- Perform routine data input related to warehouse inbound and outbound moves.
- Must enter all pertinent information into systems of record: SAP
- Identifies and shortages, overages, etc.
- Completes daily operations reports.
- Fast, efficient, and accurate warehouse administrative work required.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: Manufacturing Environment
- Excellent computer skills preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English
- Problem Solving; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Dependability-Is consistently at work and on time
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time (6hrs+)
- Able to push/pull/lift up to 50lbs
- Office/Warehouse Dock Environment
- Occasional exposure to weather
- Moderate to Loud noise level