Industry: Skilled Labor
Job Number: SA687094616
Pay Rate: 19.50
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Slitting Machine Operators for a client in Cary, IL. The Slitting Machine Operator is responsible for operating automated and semi-automated production equipment to create and manufacture finished products. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation ($17-$22/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Machine Operator Shift Hours: (3rd) Monday-Friday 10:00pm-6:30am
Responsibilities of the Slitting Machine Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Slitting Machine Operator:
- Prepare machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Ensures job is in order prior to machine set-up.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced.
- Observes machine operation to detect piece defects or machine malfunction. Makes corrections to alleviate out of specification product.
- Position will entail standing for long periods of the day and lifting up to 50 pounds during shift.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- 2+ years' of mechanical (working on cars, taking machines apart, etc).
- 1+ years of manufacturing/operator experience
- Flexibility to work overtime and extra shifts as needed.
- Experience reading and interpreting production specifications a plus.
- Interpret measurements
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.