Job Number: TT761980127
Pay Rate: 28.85
SURESTAFF has immediate openings for Staffing Account Executives working out of our Texas Branch Office in Coppell, TX. The Staffing Account Executive is responsible for being our premier avenue of growth, working day to day to bring in new accounts, and expanding our reach within the Texas region.The ideal candidate for this position would be driven and outgoing - with a passion for success, an affinity for sales, and high levels of professional polish. This role does not evolve into passive account management over time, remaining a high-drive active part of our sales process. Schedule: Flexible schedule centered around a standard 8am-5pm M-F template.
Salary: 55k-65k based on experience and aptitude. Benefits of the Staffing Account Executive:
Responsibilities of the Staffing Account Executive:
- COMPETITIVE PAY AND COMMISSION. We offer above-market pay and a highly competitive commission structure.
- TRAINING. Excellent hands-on training and development. Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT. SURESTAFF has a long standing history of promoting from within, with this branch at the forefront of our firm's future.
- JOB SATISFACTION. SURESTAFF prides itself on the ability to put the right people to work at the right companies.
- BENEFITS. Eligible for industry-leading health, vision, and dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
- CULTURE. Help others and have fun doing it! SURESTAFF is the midwest's leading staffing firm with over 38 offices strategically placed over Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Texas.
Preferred Qualifications of the Staffing Account Executive:
- Source and generate leads in their respective territory, building a consistent pipeline of prospects.
- Continue rapport with multiple prospects, working diligently to increase speed to close.
- Showcase and embody SURESTAFF's edge, highlighting the many traits that have determined our success
- Utilize client needs, market trends, and management's direction to determine best long-term and short term strategies.
- Finalize new client accounts and prepare to submit to account management.
- Maintain required metrics to sustain desired rate of expansion.
- Continue to develop company image and reputation through both existing and prospective networks.
- 1-5 years of outside sales experience.
- 1+ years of staffing sales experience
- Willingness to sustain drive and tenacity in all aspects of role.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate a personality-centric consultative sales aptitude.
- CRM exposure preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field preferred.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.