Job Number: BW8476831011
Pay Rate: $50000-55000 / year
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a Staffing Recruiter to work with us at one of our onsite manufacturing clients in Plainfield, IL. The Staffing Recruiter is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the branch including recruiting new applicants, interviewing and placing candidates on work assignments, and partnering with clients to fill their open job needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping others and enjoy working in a team environment! Excellent communication skills are a must as this position will be working with client customers and applicants on a daily basis. Multi-tasking, ability to self-manage, and intermediate computer skills are also a necessity.
What we Offer:Pay: $50k to $55k, based on relevant experienceSchedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pmBenefits: Eligible for industry leading health, vision, dental benefits after 90 days. 401K (with matching) also available to qualifying employees.
This position can be a remote role, but you will need to be willing to go into the Plainfield branch office when needed.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified talent by skill set
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- Source applicants through various methods including job boards, career fairs, online platforms, etc.
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Organize and execute college recruitment programs
- Pre-screen job candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers (if applicable
- Inform candidates fully about the job and the company
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, e-verify, etc.) are completed as required
- Ensure information in ATS is up to date and accurate
- Conduct on-boarding process for talent (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking, documentation, etc.)
- Provide management with daily reports (QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.)
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in either a recruitment, high touch service or similar position
- Volume recruitment delivery experience preferred
- Flexibility to support client requirements outside of recruitment activities such as new employee check-ins
- Ability to handle issues that are deemed sensitive and confidential
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS applications
- Experience in applicant tracking systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.