Job Number: JS53039119
Pay Rate: $16-17 / hour
SURESTAFF is hiring an TSA Assistant for a company in Itasca, IL. The TSA Assistant duties include maintaining optimal office operations (reception, clerical, TSA record keeping, etc.) and supporting the operations team in all business activities.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! This temp-to-hire position offers competitive compensation of $17/hr and a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
TSA Assistant Shift Hours:Monday-Friday8-hour work days
Overtime is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Duties & Responsibilities for the TSA Assistant:
- Process mail by sort area requirements and in accordance with company quality process standards
- Meet sorting production quota standards
- Inspect each piece of mail to ensure the labels are affixed correctly and the zip code on the label matches within the system
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area
- Adhere to and promotes all safety policies and procedures
- Duties may include reassignment to alternate operational areas as business needs require
- The position entails standing for long periods, lifting up to 40 lbs, and repetitive motions
Qualifications for the TSA Assistant:
- Previous mail processing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Office environment computer skills are required
- Work overtime as necessary & required
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.