Job Number: BW515817419
Pay Rate: $80000-85000 / year
DIRECT HIRE- Talent Acquisition Partner (100% on-site)
SureStaff is partnering with a world-renowned manufacturing and distribution client who is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner in the Palatine, IL area. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will act as the primary support within corporate on all talent attraction initiatives and activities. Reporting to the Corporate HR Director, the TA Partner leads all full life cycle recruitment, partnering with HRBP’s and hiring managers to source candidates, conduct phone and in-person interviews, and facilitate the offer process across all corporate functions. In partnership with the corporate HR Director, the TA Partner will lead the creation of a talent attraction and engagement strategy, contribute to the development of the company’s employment brand, and will lead the creation of metrics and measurement to continuously evaluate the effectiveness and success of the talent acquisition function. The TA Partner will also be responsible for establishing a university recruitment plan and continuing management of the annual Internship Program. This is a newly created position within the corporate HR team, ideal for a dynamic self-starter with an eye for process and continuous improvement, a desire for tackling challenging initiatives, and a passion for creating a high performing talent acquisition function. There will be light travel to the distribution facility in Huntley.
What They Offer:
This position offers a salary range of $80,000 to $85,000.
Daily schedule of Monday-Friday, flex schedule available
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Lucrative: PTO, Sick time, Paid Holidays, 401(k)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the full life cycle recruitment process and talent attraction activities for the corporate functions (Sales, Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal, IT, HR, and Facilities).
- Responsible for reviewing all applicants, selecting, and pre-screening candidates, partnering with hiring managers and HRBPs during the interview process, and helping to ensure a successful pre-boarding process for new hires. Provides a world-class candidate experience from initial contact to the point of offer.
- Collaborates with HRBP and hiring managers to understand position requirements and essential functional information.
- Responsible for building a robust talent pipeline for key functions and developing an organic pipeline of high performing talent through sourcing, social media, networking, and employee referrals.
- Partners with HR/TA Coordinator throughout all pre-hire activities, ensuring a seamless interview scheduling and onsite/offsite interview process. Works with HR Generalists to ensure a successful hand-off for the pre-boarding and onboarding process.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent acquisition metrics and measurement on a monthly basis, compiling organized and clear status reports for HR leadership and team review.
- Partners with the corporate HR team when determining whether to source internally or utilize an employment agency for recruitment. Responsible for directing the efforts of employment agencies and search firms when choosing to source externally, including negotiating, and managing employment-related fees for direct placement and contingent labor, and ensuring a successful hand-off to the HRBP and agency.
- Collaborates with HR team on all employment brand initiatives, overseeing the implementation of and ongoing management of our employment brand activities on our social media channels.
- Responsible for establishing a university recruitment plan in partnership with HR leadership.
- Leads various Talent Acquisition continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
- Acts as a culture champion, helping to build upon our existing culture and create an engaging talent attraction experience for all potential candidates.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4+ years’ work experience in talent acquisition with demonstrated experience in the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Prior experience recruiting for engineering, IT, and other technical roles a plus.
- Experience developing and creating innovative talent acquisition programs and initiatives to attract and engage new talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills with a proven record of collaborating cross-functionally.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, with a consistent record of delivering results.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work well under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- A team-first focus with a can-do attitude and willingness to engage and help with any and all HR initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS Office, HRIS tools, LinkedIn Recruiter
SURESTAFF is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SURESTAFF recruits, hires, trains, pays, promotes, and affords other benefits and terms or conditions of employment to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. SURESTAFF provides temporary workers based solely upon their qualifications and their ability to perform essential functions of the position at issue. This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.