Job Number: MC4990341117
Pay Rate: $80000-90000 / year
Immediate need for a Direct Hire Tool and Die Repair Leader. This company is a family-held, precision metal fabrication and stamping manufacturer that has built its business on quality product that exceeds customer expectations. The company prides itself on innovative metal solutions using equipment and technologies to help our customers achieve their product requirements.
Summary: Experienced in progressive Tool & Die repair with the ability to maintain and repair tooling and fixtures for continued operation of production orders. Ability to prioritize/manage workload of existing jobs in the tooling area and address an immediate request on the production floor. 2nd Shift with minimum of 40 hours per week and overtime available when needed. Reports directly to the Tool Room Manager. Overtime ranges 10-15 extra hours a week so candidate has potential to make between 80-90K a year on average based on overtime hours worked.
Rate will be based on quality of interview and experience targeting $30-35 per hour Start time is flexible between 3pm and 3:30pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities Required
- Troubleshoot and/or repair tooling per schedule and/or in production. Modify tooling to orders when needed.
- Maintain all fixtures used for production, quality and/or tooling maintenance.
- Communicate with department manager on status of work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
LocationHQ in Mundelein, IL
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of Tool & Die Apprenticeship training
- Experience working in Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of machine and/or equipment relating to tooling builds or repair
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions per ISO requirements
- Good written & verbal skills in English; Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary