Industry: General Labor
Job Number: TM3754357919
Pay Rate: $17-18 / hour
***$200 SIGN ON BONUS***SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Warehouse Associates (General Laborers) in Bolingbrook,IL. As a Warehouse Associate for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced distribution environment and be involved in all aspects of warehouse operations including:
No experience is necessary and qualified applicants can start immediately! This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Available shifts and pay are below. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis. This is a Monday- Friday work week.
- Shipping & Receiving (Picker / Packer)
- Inventory Control (RF Scanners)
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate (General Laborers):
- 1st - $17 6am-2:30pm
- 2nd- $18 2pm-10:30pm
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate (General Laborers):
- Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments.
- Load and unload pallets. Scan items into inventory control system using RF Scanner.
- Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Why you should join our team:
- $100 referral bonus after your referral works 100 hours.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity – determine your destiny!
- Work with a company that embraces diversity and inclusion!
- Weekly Pay!
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.