Job Number: CD13391914
Pay Rate: 15.25
Surestaff is now hiring Warehouse/Production Associates in Lithia Springs, GA. The Warehouse/Production Associate is responsible for labeling, portioning, meal bagging/kitting, and shipping while adhering to all floor safety and food safety standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Must work weekends, Sunday-Saturday 2 days off during the week!1st shift: 7am-3:30pm, $14.502nd shift: 4pm-12:30am, $15.00/hr3rd shift: 9:30pm-6am, $15.50/hr
Earn $100 bonus after 100 hours worked!
Responsibilities of Warehouse/Production Associate:
Labeling, Portioning, & Meal Bagging:
- Must be able to receive direction from Supervisor or Production Lead to fulfill production requirements
- Must label packaging at the standard average rate
- Must know how to use proper measuring utensils to portion ingredients
- Must have strong attention to detail while picking ingredients in the meal bagging/kitting process
- Ability to transition between tasks when needed
- Must work at a fast pace with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team to reach shipping goals
- Required to follow all GMPs while onsite at the facilities
- Must keep work area clean at all times and assist in EOD clean ups
- Adheres to all safety guidelines (i.e. proper lifting techniques)
- Support the efforts of the company to maintain our food safety system (SQF) and quality programs
- HS Diploma preferred but not required
- 6+ months of production/warehouse environment preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with others as a team
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.