Industry: General Labor
Job Number: HH206142719
Pay Rate: 15.50
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Candy Stackers for a large, well-known client in North Chicago, IL. As a Candy Stacker, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations.
The Candy Stacker is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping pallets of product. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation ($16) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Available shifts include 2:30pm-11pm. Overtime is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Candy Stacker:
Required Qualifications of the Candy Stacker:
- Load and unload candy cartons from conveyor belts inside a warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of palletized skids.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and move them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Previous experience operating a forklift is a plus
- At least one-year of experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.