Job Number: JS21904931
Pay Rate: 17.50
SURESTAFF is hiring a Warehouse Clerk for the logistics company, C.H. Robinson, in Des Plaines, IL. As a Warehouse Clerk, you will assist in performing daily administrative and organizational functions of the office. The clerical position would maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse.
SURESTAFF is invested in its team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered a competitive compensation of $17.50/hr and a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Warehouse Clerk Shift Hours:Monday - Friday11:30am - 8pm
Warehouse Clerk Duties:
- Generate warehouse documents efficiently and promptly.
- Fulfill and respond to all customer emails.
- Provide customer service to truck drivers.
- Assign drivers to a dock door
- Process driver paperwork
- Answer questions related to the driver's load
- Prepare all necessary documentation for driver checkout
- Communicate fluently and directly to the warehouse supervisor over the radio.
- Use warehouse management software that includes: Invision, Tablet, and Navisphere.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly updated before the document is scanned into the load.
- Provide all warehouse personnel information related to their orders proactively.
- Data entry that includes building Consol/ NAST orders and/or updating customer information quickly and accurately
- Process all LTL bill of ladings and/or third-party related pick-ups with Order/Invison numbers and document freight availability that must include warehouse location on all paperwork.
Warehouse Clerk Requirements:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar customer service role.
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.