Elk Grove Village,
Job Number: BV359961130
Pay Rate: $18-19.5 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring a Warehouse Clerk for a large, well-known client in Elk Grove Village, IL. As a skilled Warehouse Clerk, you will perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks. Responsibilities include keeping financial records up to date, preparing reports, processing debits and credits, and reconciling bank statements. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with running accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions. A strong work history with accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, and receipts is a must. Successful applicants should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a general aptitude for numbers Ultimately, we are seeking someone who will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions consistently run accurately and effectively. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp-hire employees are offered competitive compensation $18-$19.50 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts 1st. Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Accuracy in typing and ability to prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Accurate preparation of bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Reconciling of accounts in a timely manner.
- Commitment to daily tasks such as entering key data for financial transactions into database accurately.
- Cooperative demeanor and willingness to provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Ability to research, track, and reconcile accounting and documentation issues and discrepancies.
- Excellent communication skills required to report to management and compile reports/summaries on assigned activity areas.
- Commitment to compliance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Passion for continued learning and updating job knowledge.
About SURESTAFF:SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
- High school degree.
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Proven, successful work experience in the accounting field, preferably as an accounts receivable clerk or accounts payable clerk.
- Solid working knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as relevant database and accounting software.
- Significant, hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform all filing and record keeping duties.
- Solid data entry and word processing skills.
- Excellent organization skills.