Job Number: AD280359715
Pay Rate: $13 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for a detail-oriented Finisher (quality control) for a manufacturing company in Indianapolis, IN. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines.
Available shifts include 6a-2:30p, Monday-Friday. Overtime is currently available throughout the week with the potential to work half days on Saturdays.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
Preferred Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Indiana Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.