Position: Warehouse Freezer Operator ($16hr)
Location: Coppell TXWork the hours 9am-6:30pm Monday-Friday
Sure -Staff is currently hiring for experience candidate to work in a Food Distributor warehouse in a Freezer environment. The warehouse is extremely cold, and the individual must be able to be a team player.
These candidates will be responsible for scanning and retrieving all orders from the freezer with and or without the use of a ride on pallet jack.
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must be able to pass 10 panel drug tests
• Work the hours 9am-6:30pm Monday-Friday
• Pallet jack experience-· Load and unload pallets. Scan items into inventory control system using RF Scanner.
• Safely & efficiently use warehouse equipment including pallet jack, hydraulic jack, RF Scanner, computers, and handheld printers.
• General Warehouse experience (scanner, picker, packer etc.)
• Withstand in extremely cold temperatures below -10 degrees
• English preferred (bilingual a plus)
• Pick, pull, and prepare orders while maintaining an organized shipping and receiving area.
• Process inbound and outbound shipments.
• Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and report any unsafe work area conditions.
• Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate (General Laborers):
• High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
• Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.