Elk Grove Village,
Job Number: MT12682696
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Warehouse Operators for a large, well-known client in Elk Grove Village, IL. As a Warehouse Operator, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping merchandise. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp to hire employees are offered competitive compensation $17 as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire. Available shifts include 1st shift 7:30-4:30pm. Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operator:
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Operator:
- Load and unloading inbound and outbound shipments inside the warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries and shipments.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and moving them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Position entails heavy lifting and standing for long periods.
- Previous experience operating a forklift.
- At least one-year experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.